ZIPDJ Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, ZIPDJ Inc. will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to ZIPDJ Inc. as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, ZIPDJ Inc. will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by ZIPDJ Inc. or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please notify us with a written communication to support<@>zipdj.com that includes the following information listed below Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not ZIPDJ Inc., can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
ZIPDJ Inc. may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event ZIPDJ Inc. removes the allegedly infringing materials, ZIPDJ Inc. will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that ZIPDJ Inc. removed or disabled access to the materials. ZIPDJ Inc. may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.